TURN YOUR BINDER INTO A MARKETING PACKAGE
Order your tabs as stand alone items or coordinate them with your binder and folder package. Either way, tabs deliver great impact for minimal investment!
Choose your Sheet Size: Standard, 11×8.5, Mini, 8.5×5.5, A4 Euro sheet or custom sizes.
- White index is the most economical way to deliver high impact packages. Also choose from ivory or pastel stocks.
- Poly materials create weather resistant surfaces.
- Choose your own stock
- Print your custom headings on 1/2” tab extension (if you need other sizes, please let us quote that too!)
- Add more information to your packaging by printing on the “body” (11×8.5” portion) of your sheets
- Standard pricing is based upon black ink, but we can also customize with your own PMS ink color or full color printing.
- COPIER tabs are shipped blank so that you can put through your own equipment. Reverse collate available.
How many per set? As many as you need!
Generally we recommend a max of 12 tabs per bank, but you can have as many banks as you like. Our design team can help with special layouts.
About our tabs:
- Built to last with sturdy index
- Print headings on both sides standard
- Professional printing with your custom headings
- 3 Hole Drill (or to spec)
- Mylar Reinforced Tabs and binding edge
- Tab extensions on side, top or bottom
In a RUSH? Order from our stock selection of:
- Numbered 1-10 Tabs
- Alphabet Tabs
- Monthly Tab Dividers
- Mini or A4 tabs
- Blank Writable Tabs
- Blank Copier Tabs
Colors may appear differently on your screen. Items beginning with P may incur a sight upcharge
- Standard US Sheet size for binders: 11″ high x 8 1/2″ wide
- Half Sheet or Mini Binders: 8 1/2″ high x 5 1/2″ wide
- A4 or European Size Sheets: Approximately 11 5/8″ high x 8 1/4″ wide (297mm high x 210mm wide)
- Legal: 14″ high x 8 1/2″ wide
- Small Format 1: 9 1/2″ high x 6″ wide
- Small Format 2: 9 1/2″ high x 6 1/2″ wide
» Custom Binders can be created in virtually any size. Call for Quote.
If at any point, you wish to speak with a live person, simply call and speak with someone who is guaranteed to have at least 20 years industry experience.