Linking your online and hard copy marketing efforts has never been more critical.
The temptation is great. With a single change in philosophy, eliminate the print marketing program completely and devote your business to web-based campaigns.
Now you have saved all the money on pesky paper catalogs and sell sheets, freed up office and warehouse space, made the accounting group jump with joy, and created room for all the inventory from sales your website will generate. Everybody wins. Right? Answer: not so much.
In watching our clients go through this process, we have found that the most successful programs involve a strong website and social media campaign that is backed up by streamlined, tangible print content. The key is linking the two through a QR Code or Media Product that encourages your clients to toggle between the best of both worlds.
In the next few posts, we will be fleshing out the following topics and presenting dynamic new products that will help you fine tune and balance your marketing presence.
- The reality of broadband coverage in the U.S.A.
- Commanding shelf space ( the soda companies pioneered this concept and thrive)
- Benefits of physical catalogs and sell sheets
- Maximizing QR Code Strategy
- Creating Marketing Suites and E-Suites
- Driving website traffic from sources other than search engines
- TRS MEDIA solutions to marketing integration.
We look forward to your feedback and topic suggestions as we launch our Marketing Integration Series!